LA Law recruits for a wide array of job roles and are always interested in hearing from candidates interested in working for us. We are keen to employ people that are proactive, with a passion for customer care and are driven by success. We are a dynamic organisation and pride ourselves on only selecting the highest calibre of individual to be part of our superb industry leading team.
Job title: First Response Executive
Salary: Starting salary £15,000
Place of work: Preston Road, Brighton, BN1 6AF
Contracted hours: 37.5 per week Monday to Thursday between 9.30pm to 8pm & Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Contract type: 3 months fixed term
Annual leave: 20 days plus bank holidays
This role is based in the heart of Brighton. We are a Solicitors that deal with compensation claims from flight delays, road traffic accidents, public liability and many more. This is a great role for anyone looking to getting out of telesales/high pressured selling role.
Our vision is to be a leading law firm offering unrivalled standards of client service through a highly skilled and motivated workforce committed to excellence.
We were recently shortlisted for the Law Society Excellence awards 2015 in the category for Excellence in Client Service and Modern Law’s awards 2015 in Client Care.
- Acting as a first point of contact for any new claims, taking new claims over the telephone
- Validating all information received, ensuring all vetting policies are adhered to, compiling claim forms and initial client instructions forms
- Using the claim system, portal and proclaim, to set up these claims accurately so they can be passed onto a colleague / file handlers for the next stage of processing.
- Although you have your own portfolio you work as part of a team as well as a department and you may be asked to assist other members of your team with their work as well as other teams
- Your challenge is not to just to meet targets but exceed them
- You have set KPIs, calls taken, files uploaded/inputted etc.
A day in a life of a First Response Executive
- On a daily basis you will receive new claims where new clients are introduced through a silent hot key transfer. You will then speak with the client, obtaining and confirming details of the claim and validating the information provided.
- You will also answer the company switch board calls in a polite, professional and timely manner. It will be your duty to transfer the call to the correct employee
- Inputting client details onto the case management system proclaim and inputting onto the portal system to initiate the claims process
- Training on insurance liability and claimant work, primarily RTA, will be provided.
- At LA Law there will be an opportunity to progress within the firm. We look to advance Claims Handlers (FRU) to File handler within 6 months to a year if performance and conduct allows.
- If there is a vacancy within another department this will be advertised internally unless there is good reason to recruit externally
- You will be expected to attend an interview for any position within LA Law
- A firm of around 25 staff, rapidly expanding with great prospects for progression and exciting times ahead.
- A fun, vibrant working atmosphere with great incentives and staff trips such as Portugal, iPad’s, hotel and spa breaks, theatre tickets, month end drinks/meals out, Thorpe Park days and lots more.
- Friendly and personable
- Well spoken
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work at speed and under pressure
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to handle and resolve complaints
- Keen to establish a career in the legal sector and progress
- Team player