If you have had the misfortune of suffering an accident at work within the last three years which has resulted in a workplace injury, and the accident was not your fault, then you may be entitled to claim compensation from your employer.
Your accident may have been due to the following:
- defective or dangerous machinery;
- lack of training;
- poor housekeeping;
- a slip or trip on debris or a dangerous surface;
- an injury due to heavy lifting;
- exposure to a dangerous substance at work;
- assault by a violent customer or a patient.
Whatever the circumstances of your accident, LA Law has a highly experienced team who are available to provide you with expert legal advice and assistance.
There are strict time limits when dealing with such claims, and a claim must be made within 3 years from the date of the incident. It is therefore important to seek advice as soon as possible following your accident, so that the claim can be assessed and advice given.